AC Breaker Tripping… Who should you call first?

Kasey, from Just Fix It, with HVAC maintenance advice for homeowners. When your AC breaker is tripping, who should you call first?


Video Transcript:

Hey guys! This is Kasey with Just Fix It here.

So we’re talking about AC breakers tripping. Who do you call first? So usually, we recommend calling an HVAC technician first to see if there’s any issues within the AC unit. And, then if not, they can deem it an electrical issue and then get it taken care of from there.

At the end of the day, call whichever you’d like to first,but that is usually more of an efficient route.

Need HVAC Service?

Contact the experts at Just Fix It.

Call us at 281-617-2231!